- Go to "Website Customizations" and choose "Customizations" to change your site structure.
- Choose your site structure to define the positions of your header, navigation and content area and click "update".
- NOTE: The change of your site structure will also change the position of text elements in your navigation and can effect the look of your fonts. You can easily correct such changes in your font settings.
- If you want to edit your side width, change your layout width to "custom" and set the width of your website (in pixel).
- NOTE: The width of your content area (site structures that have the navigation on the left side) is your site width, minus the left column width and then minus 20px padding (10px on each side).